We are delighted to share that we have introduced “Badges” in our QMedCourses platform. These badges will be awarded to participants who have got great scores. We have also planned a badge for those who give constructive feedback that we could use to improve our courses.
How will these badges help? Getting a colourful badge is fun. And participants will probably share it on social media and help promote learning. Those who have not yet completed the courses, might try to do their best to win badges. As for feedback – many tend to just write a single word or phrase – but what we look for is something constructive as well. Some have given really useful suggestions and rewarding such suggestions with a badge might motivate more people to give such inputs.
About doing well – we encourage our participants to get the best scores by:
- Attempting the assessment more than once, in order to get the best scores
- Keeping the course site open in a different browser and checking specific videos before answering questions (like in an open book examination)
We tell them – that the learning from our courses if for life long use and we really want everyone to get everything right!
Badges that we have introduced:
- Scoring 100% in a single course, or in all four courses
- Scoring 90% and above in a single course
- Giving feedback that helps us make one or more useful changes in our courses website; changes that make a difference to all participants
Give us ideas!
We have institutions subscribed to our courses. Some of them have ensured that majority work on the courses and complete them. In some institutions only a few have got going. We wish to reward institutions that ensure maximum participation and usage of QMed’s mentoring. We invite ideas from donors to plan for criteria for institutional badges! Thank you for any idea you can give. Do write to email@example.com