Feedback & Testimonials
Some testimonials for our online courses
- Information Resources & Literature Searching:
1. I think this is the best online course for young researchers and for those research enthusiasts who want to pursue and base their careers involving research. Dr. Md. Mubasheer Ali, Apollo Tele Health Services.
2. This course is very informative and has inspired me to take up a career in research. I like the way the entire website and course content is structured. Thank you. Arun A, UG Student, Madras Medical College (Supported by Foundation For Excellence)
- Introduction to Referencing:
1. Amazing series by madam here. Very helpful. Sachin Arun Ambre, AIIMS Bhubaneswar
2. Overall, a well chalked-out and informative course. Anindita Mahanta, AIIMS Guwahati
- Mastering PubMed:
1. The course was really helpful. QMed has provided a comprehensive course on PubMed and literature searching. The course helps make literature searching easier and more efficient. Meghna Joseph, MBBS, Pediatrics, Kerala
2. This is the BEST online course I’ve taken on any online platform. I learned immensely about literature reviewing from this course. Thank you QMed, and Vasumathi Madam for such an informative and comprehensive course. Anushka Hardas, Dept. Library Science, Sidra Medicine, Doha
- Reference Management with Mendeley:
1. I loved every aspect of the course, the way it is simplified and also help received by the organization. A 100/100 experience. Shagun, UG Student, Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College
2. As a 71 year old semi retired neurosurgeon Telemedicine now having time to write, I wanted to ensure that I know what my secretary should do and why when where how…Mission Accomplished ! Thank you QMed.. and I wish I could use this for decades more !! Dr. Ganapathy Krishnan, Director Apollo Telemedicine Networking Foundation.
Page last checked / updated: 09-Sep-2021