If you are a UG student of any health sciences stream, and are an Indian Citizen, this is for you:
Over the years Undergraduate Students of different health sciences streams have convinced us that the UG stage is the best time to learn the skills of Literature Searching and Referencing. Many have surprised us with their learning speed and some also with their interest in learning more and more.
The UG phase is the “learning phase”. When you enter the PG phase, it is a phase of learning plus patient care responsibilities. Learn NOW – the benefits are life-long!
We currently have four online courses:
- Information Resources & Literature Searching (Free)
- Introduction to Referencing (Free)
- Mastering PubMed
- Reference Management with Mendeley
And “Resources for you” – a database of useful resources for research and writing!
Before registering, please check:
- If the Institution you study in, has subscribed to our courses. Check this link and if you see your institution name, follow the instructions in the box above the list (Register through your institution’s link or contact the concerned people)
- When you enrol through your institution, you will immediately get access for the free courses and we will activate access to the other courses and the Resources Library!
If your institution has not subscribed:
You will enrol as an individual – following these two steps:
- Give a donation to QMed
- Enrol in our Courses webste.
Giving a donation:
To access ALL our courses, and our “Resources for you” database, we request for a donation of Rs 500/- as your commitment to do all the courses. (More details on how to give your donation – further below)
Do note – this is special for UG students in India, because a donation of Rs 500/- cannot really support what we do. We are raising money through another initiative so that we can support your access and any mentoring that you may need. What you give is a token of commitment.
Steps to give your donation
Option 1 – Preferred – Please go to www.qmed.ngo/donate-dm, choose the first option – General fund. Enter 500/- and click Donate now and follow instructions
Option 2 – If the above is difficult
Scan this code and give Rs 500/-
As you finish donating – please send a mail to us at email@example.com with the following details (only for those who used Option 2)
- Transaction no
- Your name
- Email id
- Visit www.qmedcourses.in and first check the Instructions page
- Register yourself, following instructions that you read.
- Send us an email – to firstname.lastname@example.org – copy / paste the following text:
a) Subject: Request for access to QMedCourses – UG Student –
b) Body of the mail: I have made a donation of Rs 500/- I am attaching my student ID card as a proof of being a UG student. Please activate access to all courses
- Attach your Institution’s ID card. It should show your name, the Institution’s name and the dates of validity
- Please wait for about 24 hours for us to activate access (meanwhile you can do the free courses as soon as you register). In case you are not able to access the non-free courses after 24 hours, do write to us or send a Whatsapp message to +919867292230
Page last checked / updated: 12-Sep-2023