QMed’s Interactive Webinars
In June 2022, QMed launched “I-WEB” – interactive webinars to share our knowledge across a wider audience. The first “I-WEB” was held on Wednesday, 15th June 2022, to commemorate the second anniversary of the launch of www.qmedcourses.in
Next webinar: Mendeley
Date: 21st Dec 2022 Time: 8 PM to 9 PM
- Highlights of Mendeley Reference Manager
- Differences -old and new Mendeley
- Doubts & Revision
Who can attend this webinar?
The webinar is ONLY for those who have completed the Reference Management with Mendeley course and have downloaded their certificates (If you have not, you could complete the course by Tuesday – 20th Dec and then fill the registration form)
It is FREE for:
- Individuals: Individuals who are fully enrolled for ALL courses – in www.qmedcourses.in . You would have given us a donation sometime this year, completed the Reference Management with Mendeley course and would have downloaded your certificate.
- Institutions: Those who are students of / employed in an institution mentioned in this page. The institution would have paid QMed to provide access. Note – the institution MUST be currently enrolled (If you are not sure that you are enrolled, please see “Important Instructions” below). You must have completed the Reference Management with Mendeley course and have downloaded you certificate.
If you do not fall into either of the above categories:
- It means that you are either enrolled for ONLY our free courses, or NOT AT ALL.
- You need to give a donation to QMed, so that we can give you access to all courses AND you need to complete the Reference Management with Mendeley course and download the certificates, ONLY then you can join the webinar.
- To donate, please visit www.qmed.ngo/donate-dm and give a donation of
a) Rs. 2000/- if you would like access to all courses as well as help sessions from us for one whole year
b) Rs 250/ – IF you are a UG student. You will get access to all courses and help for one whole year
- Once you give your donation, if you are enrolled for the free courses, then within 24 hours we will activate access to the whole site.
- If you are not enrolled even for our free courses, please visit www.qmedcourses.in . Click “Login”, and “Is this your first time here” and register. (This give you access to the two free courses). We will activate the rest within 24 hours of getting your donation.
NOTE: – IF YOU FILL THE REGISTRATION FORM WITHOUT DOING THE ABOVE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE WEBINAR
To attend the Webinar (Only if eligible as mentioned above):
Please fill this form if you plan to attend the webinar. It is vital that you check the “Important Instructions” (further below) before you sign up because – as in other webinars, we will NOT be sending a link to join the webinar.
You will need to visit www.qmedcourses.in, login and click the link for the Mastering PubMed / Reference Management with Mendeley Course.
You will see the “Join the Webinar” link just below the Course Overview. You can see this link only if you are fully enrolled on this website AND have completed the Reference Management with Mendeley course. It will NOT be visible to others.
- Please login to www.qmedcourses.in and see if you can access ALL four courses and the Resources library.
- If you have forgotten your password (or it does not work) click “Lost password”. To reset your password either, Search by username or Search by Email id and follow the steps. Once you login, check if you have access to all our four courses and Resources library.
- We will start at 8.00 PM sharp
- There will be no recording of this session. (We already have recordings on the site, you see!)
- We suggest using a laptop or a computer rather than a mobile device for this event, but the choice is yours.
- Please join the Whatsapp group so that we can communicate with you in-case there is any problem.
Who should attend this webinar?
Any student or professional in any area of health sciences who
- Is keen on learning to use a PubMed / Reference Management software in a structured manner, with full confidence
- Feels it is important to ensure that the searches done by students / research scholars are all done correctly and ensures that references included are all correct.
Page checked / updated on 13-Dec-2022