QMed’s Interactive Webinars
In June 2022, QMed launched “I-WEB” – interactive webinars to share our knowledge across a wider audience. The first “I-WEB” was held on Wednesday, 15th June 2022, to commemorate the second anniversary of the launch of www.qmedcourses.in
Next webinar: Mastering PubMed: The Crucial Elements
Date: 5th Oct 2022 Time: 8.00-9.00PM
Coverage: The Crucial Elements
- The FIVE “Must Knows” for searching PubMed and how to use them correctly – Keywords, Tags (Descriptive and general), Truncation, Spelling variations, Combining several terms
- How not to get confused with Mesh searching and Title/Abstract searching
- Using Mesh the way it should be used
Is the webinar free to attend?
It is FREE for:
- Individuals who are fully enrolled for ALL courses – in www.qmedcourses.in – you would have given us a donation sometime this year
- Those who are students of / employed in an institution mentioned in this page. The institution would have paid QMed to provide access. Note – the institution MUST be currently enrolled
(If you are not sure that you are enrolled, please see “Important Instructions” below)
If you do not fall into either of the above categories:
- It means that you are either enrolled for only our free courses, or not at all.
- In either case, go to www.qmed.ngo/donate-dm and give a donation of Rs. 2000/- (UG students – Rs. 250/- only)
- If you are enrolled for the free courses, then within 24 hours we will activate access to the whole site. This makes you eligible to attend this webinar and future webinars in the next one year
- If you are not enrolled even for our free courses, please visit www.qmedcourses.in . Click “Login”, and “Is this your first time here” and register. (This give you access to the two free courses)
NOTE: – IF YOU FILL THE REGISTRATION FORM WITHOUT DOING THE ABOVE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE WEBINAR
To attend the Webinar:
Please fill this form if you plan to attend the webinar. It is vital that you check the “Important Instructions” (further below) before you sign up because – as in other webinars, we will NOT be sending a link to join the webinar.
You will need to visit www.qmedcourses.in, login and click the link for the PubMed Course.
You will see the “Join the PubMed Webinar” link there. You can do this, only if you are fully enrolled on this website
- Please login to www.qmedcourses.in and see if you can access ALL four courses and the Resources library.
- If you have forgotten your password (or it does not work) click “Lost password”. To reset your password either Search by username or Search by Email id and follow the steps. Once you login, check if you have access to all our four courses and Resources library.
- We will start at 8.00 PM sharp
- There will be no recording of this session. (We already have recordings on the site, you see!)
- We suggest using a laptop or a computer rather than a mobile device for this event, but the choice is yours.
Who should attend this webinar?
Any student or professional in any area of health sciences who
- Is keen on searching PubMed in a structured manner, with full confidence
- Feels it is important to assess the searches done by students / research scholars
- While peer reviewing, wants to figure out if the best articles are referenced
Page checked / updated on 30-Sep-2022