QMed conducts workshops on invitation by institutions, associations and conference organizers. Our most popular workshops are Mastering PubMed, and Reference Management with Mendeley. For those who have done the first, we also offer Mastering PubMed: Advanced, and Cochrane Library.
Do note – that we are also happy to deliver lectures that sensitize people on how to search / reference correctly. These lectures usually help participants understand the need for our workshops. They are also easier for institutions to organize. We have delivered lectures at Research Methodology workshops and at events like Conferences.
Learn more about our lectures
About our workshops
- The workshops are interactive.
- Each workshop is of a half day duration and we charge Rs. 20,000 (plus applicable GST).
- For programs out of Mumbai, the following are applicable:
- Travel reimbursement: Economy air fare, or II AC train fare / luxury bus / taxi fares / petrol costs – as applicable (where flights do not operate)
- Pick up from and drop to the airport / railway station, as applicable.
- Guest house / safe hotel accommodation if there is a need for an overnight stay
- The ideal number of participants is 30-40, but we do not restrict numbers.
- While participants may bring laptops, and try out some exercises, the workshops are not hands-on
If you wish to hold a workshop in your institution / event:
- Please go through the documents in the Downloads section on the right
- Check out possible dates, with us – write to email@example.com or call us on 022-40054474
- Once decided, please fill in the letter of confirmation, take the appropriate signature, scan it and send it to us at the earliest to – firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm your workshop
For individuals we recommend our Online courses. Once you enroll, you could always ask us for doubt-solving sessions or mentoring sessions which will be at our office, or through Skype / Google Hangout.
Page checked / updated on 19-Sep-2019