QMed conducts workshops on invitation by institutions, associations and conference organizers. Our most popular workshops are Mastering PubMed, and Reference Management with Mendeley. For those who have done the first, we also offer Mastering PubMed: Advanced, and Cochrane Library.
|In 2018 we launched our first Online Course, (hosted by Mediknit) – “Mastering PubMed”. Shortly we will be adding two more. We strongly recommend that Institutions checkout the options for our Online Courses before planning a workshop. People enrolled can learn at their own pace and keep revising their learning through the videos. Importantly we offer to come to your institution for two days to do a mentoring or training session – as you prefer.|
About our workshops
- The workshops are interactive.
- Each workshop is of a half day duration and will cost Rs. 20,000 plus applicable GST.
(A full day workshop will cost Rs 40000 plus GST)
- For programs out of Mumbai, the following are applicable:
- Travel reimbursement: Economy air fare, or II AC train fare / luxury bus / taxi fares / petrol costs – as applicable (where flights do not operate)
- Pick up from and drop to the airport / railway station, as applicable.
- Guest house / safe hotel accommodation if there is a need for an overnight stay
- The ideal number of participants is around 40, but we do not restrict numbers.
- While participants may bring laptops, and try out some exercises, the workshops are not hands-on
If you wish to hold a workshop in your institution / event:
- Please go through the documents in the Downloads section on the right
- Check out possible dates, with us – write to email@example.com or call us on 022-40054474
- Once decided, please fill in the letter of confirmation, take the appropriate signature, scan it and send it to us at the earliest to – firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm your workshop
- If you have constraints in organizing a workshop, we are happy to deliver lectures on the above topics. They serve as a sensitization. We charge Rs.5000 plus GST. We have delivered lectures at Research Methodology workshops and at events like Conferences. Learn more about our lectures
- If your institution would like the workshop to be hands on, the costs remain the same, but the number of participants should not exceed 20 (twenty)
- For individuals we recommend our Online Courses. They are far more cost effective and when you enroll, you are also entitled to different forms of help. These include – mentoring / doubt solving / help with specific search strategies. We offer help by email, Skype or Google Hangout sessions. You are also welcome to visit our office
Page checked / updated on 10-Oct-2019
(We check the "Useful downloads" too, on a regular basis. The "Workshop Proposal" was last edited on 10-Oct-2019) )