QMed ALERTS: WEBINARS
QMed hosts webinars for people enrolled on www.qmedcourses.in for ALL courses
- Through their institutions
- Or as individuals who have donated Rs 2000/- or more to QMed (or Rs 250/- as UG students) and requested access to all courses
Note: These webinars are NOT for people who are enrolled ONLY for our two free courses or NOT enrolled at all. Please do not register if you have not enrolled for all of our courses.
For those who are fully enrolled, the webinars will be useful if:
- You have been procrastinating – these sessions will motivate you to do the courses quickly
- You have had doubts – you can get them addressed
- You hope to learn something new – it is highly likely you will!
Do note – For each webinar, we may provide you an option to choose what you would like us to cover.
As of now we plan to have sessions covering one of the following areas, in every webinar session
- Basic searching
- Advanced searching
- Reference Management
The specific coverage of each session may vary.
Below is the schedule for upcoming webinars. We will update these regularly
|11-Dec-2021 (Sat) – Reference Management / Mendeley||4.00 PM||60 mins|
|18-Dec-2021 (Sat) – Searching – Basics||4.00 PM||60 mins|
|08-Jan-2022 (Sat) – Searching Advanced||4.00 PM||60 mins|
Page last checked / updated – 28-Nov-2021