Access to QMedCourses and support for individuals
(If you are a UG student, please visit this page)
Any individual can register on www.qmedcourses.in and access the first two courses – “Information Resources and Literature Searching” and “Introduction to Referencing”.
In order to access the entire site with detailed courses and our Resources Library, follow instructions below.
Before registering, please check:
- If the Institution you study / work in, has subscribed to our courses. Check this link and if you see your institution name, follow the instructions in the box above the list (Register through your institution’s link or contact the concerned people)
- Once you enrol through your institution, you have access to all our courses and the Resources Library!
If your institution has not subscribed:
You will enrol as an individual – following these two steps:
- Give a donation to QMed
- Enrol in our Courses website.
Giving a donation:
To access ALL our courses, and our “Resources for you” database, we ask for an annual donation of your choice (Rs 2000/- or above), to support at least one of our needs related to our online courses. Please visit www.qmed.ngo/donate to make your contribution. (Choose the Danamojo option if you are an Indian citizen. If you are not an Indian citizen, choose the GlobalGiving option and donate $30 or more)
Enrolling on the site:
- Visit www.qmedcourses.in and first check the Instructions page
- Register yourself, following instructions that you read.
- Send us an email – to email@example.com – requesting us to activate the non-free courses (This helps because we get donations from friends and the public too – who do not need access to our courses)
- Please wait for about 24 hours for us to activate access (meanwhile you can do the free courses as soon as you register). In case you are not able to access the non-free courses after 24 hours, do write to us or send a Whatsapp message to +919867292230
Idea – Please complete all the courses and encourage your institution to take up a subscription for all! This action would be your contribution to the institution!
Page last checked / updated: 10-Mar-2023