Webinars this month:
For QMedCourses registered users: Updates about the QMedCourses site offering:
– 13th Aug – RMRC Bhubaneswar
– 18th Aug – AIIMS Guwahati
– 19th Aug – Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital
– 28th Aug – Lancet Citizen’s Commission
– 7th Aug – PHARMATECH – at KEM Hospital. Lecture on Literature searching & Reference management
– 11th Aug – Rotaract Club of the Caduceus – a UG student group on Literature searching
– 14th Aug – Nair Hospital – UG workshop -Lecture on Literature searching & Reference management
– 20th Aug – MUHS Workshop. Lecture on Literature searching & Reference management
– 28th Aug – UK Cardiff University – Students group – Reference management
We currently have over 3220 participants for QMed Courses. This includes 9 institutions and 588 individual users.
The Lancet Citizen’s Commission and JIPMER Puducherry joins us for Institutional Access to our courses.