Donate to QMed
- For Indian tax payers / citizens
- Minimum donation: Rs. 250/-
- Get your 80-G receipt immediately
QMed’s funding needs
Our current need is Rs. 300,000 per month ($4200)
We would like to raise this by getting monthly donations from a number of friends and well-wishers. Here is an indication as to how we could raise this amount from several donors.
|INR||250 from 1200 donors||500 from 600||1000 from 300|
|USD||10 from 420||20 from 210||30 from 140|
Do take a moment to think of what you could give us monthly and for how many months. You could, if you wish – give the amount lumpsum (some donors have asked for this)
Do fill in this form to let us know your choice
Why support QMed?
QMed is grooming a generation of doctors and paramedics to offer evidence based healthcare services. For users of such services, this means that you will get treatment based on scientific research carried out worldwide and pooled together.
How we will utilize your donation:
We want to work towards self-sustenance. We currently have one ELearning course and are shortly adding two more. We plan to add still more courses. The whole platform of courses is available at a reasonable annual cost and we aim to reach these out all over India. Currently we need sustenance to develop these and promote awareness.
If you wish to learn more, please visit our website page About QMed. Every section has brief coverage of significant information about us.
How does this short term support help us?
We have launched ELearning courses for our target audience – students & professionals of all health sciences. Once these courses reach out to several institutions and individuals, our funding needs, will be met. Till then, your support helps us create and revise the courses, and spread awareness of these.
Remembering when to donate
- GlobalGiving offers an option for you to set monthly donations
- If you choose any other frequency, do set reminders on your calendar.
- Alternately email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request us to send you reminders
- If you wish to donate monthly (or at any frequency) for a limited period, do let us know, and we will send you the necessary reminders