Posted as of 18th September 2022
This is a legally binding agreement. It is based on the India’s Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable, that privacy terms be specified for visitors to any website.
This Website is created and operated by QMed Knowledge Foundation (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our”, “Us” or “QMed”), We are committed to the protection of your personal information that you may share with us on or through this Website www…….ngo
To provide You with access to and use of the Website, We may collect and, if needed, disclose information about you with your permission. This Policy explains, among other things, what personal information we collect, how we use it and with whom we may share it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
a. Personal data including but not limited to name, date of birth, address, marital status, occupation, contact details and mailing address
b. Website usage such as the IP address of your device, the URL that you, your computer or device browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Website; Such personal information may be collected even if you do not register on the Website.
We only collect and use such personal information from you that we consider necessary for providing access to and use of the Website and for the following:
- To enable the viewing of content on the Website and to permit registration when sought;
- To communicate the necessary account and service-related information from time to time;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- To manage the web system and troubleshoot problems and for tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our Website so that we can improve it;
We may share your personal information as is reasonably necessary for the purpose of providing you with any requested services, to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity, to determine the content preferred by you, to achieve service improvements and related purposes.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please write to email@example.com.
Please do bear in mind:
- That it is not technically possible to delete all personal information and that such information may survive on networks and other places.
- Transacting over the internet has inherent risks so you should follow strict security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person or clicking on unknown links.
We will not sell, license or trade Your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
.HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We will collect and use your personal information as follows:
- When you provide information for registration with us or for other purposes
- When you respond to any surveys we conduct.
Third Parties and External links.
The Website may include advertisements, hyperlinks to other Websites or resources, over which We have no control. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and do not endorse any advertising, services or other materials on or available from such Website or resources, for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of your use of these. In addition to these terms you will be subject to their privacy policies as well.
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights concerning your data
- To ask us for the personal data we have about you
- To request for updating or correcting such personal information
- To withdraw your consent
- Such other rights as the law may provide from time to time..
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
If we store a profile of yours you may seek to review and change the information you submitted at the stage of registration.
While we take all reasonable care to keep your personal information secure, please note that no security system is impenetrable. So we cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to Us .
CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our services at any time, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org