Our Courses are now online
Learn Literature Searching & Reference Management through our ELearning Courses
Registering for our courses:
The platform for our online courses is at https://qmed.mediknit.org
Please visit this page for information about our courses
- Mastering PubMed:Basics
- Two more – Mastering PubMed: Advanced and Reference Management with Mendeley will be ready soon.
Costs – Individual registrations
The courses – available at an annual fee, include access to all available courses and one year mentoring and assistance through our Friends of QMed program.
The annual cost is:
- Rs 5000 plus taxes
- Rs 2500 plus taxes for undergraduate or postgraduate students of any health science stream.
If you have done a PubMed workshop with QMed you can get a 50% off on the course. If you have attended a lecture of ours as part of a larger workshop, you get 10% off. Please fill up this form to let us know
Costs for Institutions and Associations
Institutions and Associations may subscribe for the entire organization, or small groups can register at a discounted cost
- Proposal for Institutions (Academic Institutions, Research Centres, Hospitals)
- Proposal for Associations
- Annexure – About QMed and Mediknit
- Brochure – QMed’s ELearning Course
The subscription by an Institution or Association for the entire organization includes a two day support session / live workshop. (Our travel and accommodation costs need to be paid for.) Small groups are entitled to support that individual participants receive.
Any individual who has access through an Institution and still wishes to get support, can also become a Friend of QMed
About our ELearning Initiatives:
As an NGO dedicated towards assistance in medical research and referencing, QMed has been a keen host of over 240 workshops between April 2008 and August 2019. We are proud to be associated with Mediknit- an initiative that works with medical bodies to create E Learning courses.
More about Mediknit at https://mediknit.org/.
As of August 2019:
- More than 300 individuals are working on the course
- 67 have successfully completed the course
- One Association – “Association of Minimal Access Surgeons” (AMASI) – subscribed to the course for all its members
About the pricing of our courses