Our Courses are now online
Learn Literature Searching & Reference Management through our ELearning Courses
Registering for our courses:
The platform for our online courses is at https://qmed.mediknit.org
Please visit this page for information about our courses
- Mastering PubMed:Basics
- Two more – Mastering PubMed: Advanced and Reference Management with Mendeley will be ready soon.
Costs – Individual registrations
The courses – available at an annual fee, include access to all available courses and one year mentoring and assistance through our Friends of QMed program.
The annual cost is:
- Rs 5000 plus taxes
- Rs 2500 plus taxes for undergraduate or postgraduate students of any health science stream.
If you have done a PubMed workshop with QMed you can get a 50% off on the course. If you have attended a lecture of ours as part of a larger workshop, you get 10% off. Please fill up this form to let us know
Costs for Institutions and Associations
Institutions and Associations may subscribe for the entire organization, or small groups can register at a discounted cost
- Proposal for Institutions / Associations
- Annexure – About QMed and Mediknit
- Brochure – QMed’s ELearning Course
The subscription by an Institution or Association for the entire organization includes a two day support session / live workshop. (Our travel and accommodation costs need to be paid for.)
Any individual who has access through an Institution and still wishes to get support, can also become a Friend of QMed
About our ELearning Initiatives:
As an NGO dedicated towards assistance in medical research and referencing, QMed has been a keen host of over 240 workshops between April 2008 and August 2019. We are proud to be associated with Mediknit- an initiative that works with medical bodies to create E Learning courses.
More about Mediknit at https://mediknit.org/.
As of September 2019:
- More than 300 individuals are working on the course
- 70 have successfully completed the course
- One Association – “Association of Minimal Access Surgeons” (AMASI) – subscribed to the course for all its members
About the pricing of our courses