Today we all have a lot of running around to do
How about running for a cause this time?
You have attended our training programs/lectures and appreciated it. You feel QMed should do more such programs in medical colleges and hospitals. Doctors and students need to be trained in Literature Search and Referencing. Yes, you strongly believe in the cause that “QMed Knowledge Foundation” champions. Here is a unique opportunity to support us.
On October 2, 2013 an initiative called Footsteps4good is organizing a 10 km walk/run at Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai. The idea is to help non-profits gather support for their cause by encouraging its supporters to walk/run for their cause.
The participation options are very flexible:
- You could participate by making a minimum contribution of Rs 2000/- and walk/run representing QMed
- If due to some constraints (time/health) you cannot participate but want to support QMed, you could contribute or sponsor someone who can/wants to participate or simply make a contribution for the event
- If you want to participate but are unable to make the minimum contribution, you could ask your friends/family/others to sponsor your walk/run. (10 people making a contribution of Rs.200 each can sponsor your run)
The participation rules are very flexible making NGOs garner maximum support and the physical presence of the supporter is not a necessary criterion for participation.
Click Here to Register
What’s in it for you?
- If you are the one with the “running feet” you will definitely jump at this opportunity to run
- If you feel strongly about QMed’s work and have always meant to “do something for us” this is a great opportunity to support us
If you live in some other city but would have loved to participate, you still can
- Sponsor a friend/family/colleague who is in Mumbai and would love to represent us
- Sponsor the walk/run of QMed’s team who are eager to participate
See you at the running track then!