- The 22nd Cochrane Colloquium in Hyderabad, India raises funds for QMed! View our stall presentation!
- Vasumathi Sriganesh receives the International Clinical Librarian Conference – Evidence to Practice Award – May 2013. Read our blog post for more information.
- Vasumathi Sriganesh’s name is included in the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences’ list of approved faculty for conducting Research Methodology Workshops
- Vasumathi Sriganesh received partial support via the Developing Country Support to attend the Cochrane Colloquium in Madrid – Sep 2011
- Our CEO -Vasumathi Sriganesh is the only librarian from India to receive Bursary for the ICML – Brisbane, Australia- Sep 2009
- March 2013 – QMed has successfully conducted 100 lectures and 100 workshop
- Aug 2012 – The Society for Medical Learning and Resource Transfer – SMLRT, Chennai agreed to give us partial funding for our workshops
- March 2012 – Received FCRA Registration
- We conducted our first Workshop (PubMed Basics) on April 24, 2008
- 2008 – QMed received 12 A and 80G Certificate
- Inception of Quality Medical Knowledge Foundation (QMed) – Dec 16, 2007