1. How will QMed assist 100 PGs?
- We will conduct a full day hands on workshop on
a) Mastering PubMed and
b) Reference Management with Mendeley
- We will later mentor each student for the searching, citations and bibliography for his/her individual thesis topic.
*Note: This is applicable to Mumbai based PGs only, for logistical reasons.
2. I have attended the lecture on Literature searching in the Research Methodology Workshop in my institution. Why should I attend this?
- The lecture in the RMWS is of 1-hour duration. This workshop is for one full day with hands on practice
- We cover LOTS more than we do in the RMW lecture.
- Reference management is not taught in the RMW
- After the workshop you will get support for your individual thesis topic
- You will save loads of time, get much more relevant literature for your thesis and be able to do the citations and referencing much more easily
3. Why can’t this workshop be conducted in our institution?
- It can, if there is a group of ten participants and a venue with a good Internet connection
4. How can others attend your workshops?
If you are
- An Undergraduate student
- A PG student who has already submitted your thesis
- A super specialty student
- A PhD student of any health sciences stream
- A faculty in a medical college / teaching program
- In private practice
Do visit our website page – http://www.qmed.ngo/workshops/
Do specifically check out the sections – Content coverage, Workshop details, Registration & Confirmations and Donations/Payments for details